Hayman In Floor Safes
Hayman Safes offers the “FS” series of rustproof in ground safes. A long time known issue with floor safes is over time ground water can attack a safe causing moisture build up, leakage, and in some case below ground rusting of the safe. These issues can cause damage to safe contents, safe locking systems and shorten the overall life of the safe. The Hayman “FS” series safes address this issue by creating the safe body out of a patented "Poly" safe using molded polyethylene creating a rustproof and leak proof coating. Optional ½” or 1” door equipped with a drill resistant hard plate and mechanical relocker provides excellent burglary protection. The doors are Spring assisted for easy operation and prevent accidental injury from a slamming safe door.
The featured product from Hayman Safes is the FS4000B Polyethylene Floor Safe
- Unique interior shape makes organizing and finding your valuables easy.
- Vertical file divider fits in between the grooves on the body to allow for upright file storage.
- Shelving molded into the sides of the safe provide storage for small valuables like jewelry.
- Plastic body gives gauranteed leak protection from underneath with no risk of rust.
- Solid steel door frame secured into the concrete with hardened bolts provides the same level of security as any steel safe.
- Same steel door available on all FS models are removable and interchangeable giving you the freedom to take the door with you when you move.
- The False Floor system (FS4000 only) provides storage underneath a carpeted false floor for your most valuable items.
- Our innovative boltwork system provides unparalleled security and years of trouble free operation.
- Half Inch thick steel door Provides impenetrable protection against blunt force attacks.
- A Re-Locking device fires when the lock is attacked, ensuring your valuables are safe.
- Hardened Steel under the lock provides excellent resistance against drill attacks.
- Steel door frame and recessed door provides excellent resistance against prying.
- Standard Combination Lock provides years of reliable operation while upgrade options for several Electronic Locks give an impressive amount of flexibility.